Why is Finding the Right IT Support for Healthcare and HIPAA Compliance Critical?
Most health care providers must follow the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule a federal privacy law that sets a baseline of protection for certain individually identifiable health information.
With the already wide range of security threats from cybercriminals healthcare organizations now need to establish security policies for mobile devices disaster recovery and business continuity and let’s not forget minimize the risk of internal device theft that might result in a data leak and ultimately a HIPAA violation.
A reliable HIPAA compliant IT company who can keep up with your demand is essential. We understand that you work in a fast-paced industry and require immediate support to help fix any issues whenever – and wherever- they happen. We know the unique nature of healthcare and the challenges you face such as new HIPAA regulations.
We deliver an easy-to-use turn-key all-in-one security solution that protects:
- Mobile devices
Through a smooth streamlined process The Logic Group provides one central solution so you or your in-house IT staff can manage security – simply.
Too many healthcare organizations in Pennsylvania have been punished by HIPAA or HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health) regulations because of faulty technology and unnecessary risks. All it takes is a single security breach whether it’s caused by cybercrime like data theft or natural disasters like a hurricane or fire and you can find your business faced with:
- Loss of patient confidentiality PHI
- Costly legal fees and reparations
- Damaged patient relations and overall reputation
- Even a potential closure of your organization’s doors!
For an affordable flat-rate monthly fee The Logic Group protects your healthcare organization’s technology with:
- 24/7/365 remote monitoring to detect and resolve IT issues immediately to keep them from disrupting your business.
- Managed state-of-the-art security to protect your healthcare IT systems from viruses malware data theft and other malicious attacks.
- Business continuity planning to ensure your data and systems are securely backed up onsite and offsite to guarantee recovery in the event of a disaster.
- Round-the-clock support staff who are always available to answer your IT-related questions and help you and your staff get the best use of your technology.
Regulatory compliance is a costly undertaking and if not done correctly non-compliance puts a substantially more expensive burden on healthcare companies and service providers.
By leaving HIPAA compliant IT to The Logic Group you mitigate risk and ensure sensitive ePHI is fully secured.
Our HIPAA Compliant IT features security controls in accordance with §164.306 to ensure the confidentiality integrity and availability of all electronic protected health information.
With HIPAA Compliant Cloud Hosting healthcare IT companies and service providers not only adhere to the HIPAA security obligations but also gain the dedicated benefits of all your computing needs that can grow with you.