What Constitutes Effective Security Measures in Your Business?
2. Getting everyone on board. The entire organization — it must be all are nothing.
3. Establishing a required baseline of assessment.
4. Creating a system of clear communication about the program.
5. Making the training intriguing and at least a bit entertaining.
6. Enforcing reviewing and repeating no set it and forget it or one and done.
7. Creating a culture of reinforcement and motivation for constant vigilance and learning.
- 50% of Internet users receive at least one phishing email daily.
- 97% of people cannot identify a phishing email and 4% of people actually click them.
- 42% of responders to the US state of cybercrime survey asserted that security awareness training of new employees helps to deter attacks.